According to the folks at Oster (who kindly donated the lovely blender pictured here for my contest), Canadians increasingly love to whirl their food up. From research conducted in 2006, they say Canadian blender ownership increased from 69% in 2003 to 76% in 2006.
My guess is that if you’re one of the 24% of Canadians still blenderless, you’re likely feeling pretty left out. Or, maybe you’ve whizzed up so many daiquiris that your blender is worn out now and you need a new one? To be honest, your motivation for entering my contest makes little difference to me. I just want to give stuff away!
Here’s some specific info about this Oster Blender:
• 600 watts of power is ideal for crushing ice for smooth frozen drinks (like daiquiris – yum!)
• Large 6-cup capacity pitcher style glass jar for better pouring (or you can just put a straw in the pitcher if you’re really thirsty.)
• Easy to clean and easy to use soft touch controls (less cleaning is always a good thing, right?)
• Lid with integrated rubber gasket seal for secure fit (haven’t you always wanted a gasket to blow?)
• Low, Medium and High manual settings for control and flexibility (drop that yoga class!)
• All-Metal Drive system for extra durability (no pesky plastic parts to spend your precious sleep time worrying about.)
• Triple Tech™ Technology (whatever the heck that is…?)
• Recommended retail price: $89.99 (But having me use it first = priceless, don’t ya think?).
What I do care about is what you’ll make with this blender. Tell me in the comments section below. Feel free to add a link to recipes if you like or just describe in a few words or lines what you’ll make if you win this blender. Please also add what country you’re from. And, although I can only open this contest to Canadians, I still want to hear your blending ideas so feel free to comment even if you live in Timbuktu! The winner will be announced on Tuesday, June 23rd.
Photo credit: www.tracycoxphoto.com